「iOS 10.2」が正式リリース–気になる変更点をチェック – CNET Japan
import AVFoundation let systemSoundID: SystemSoundID = 1000 //new mail AudioServicesPlaySystemSound (systemSoundID)
Easy to use and highly customizable charts library for iOS
- Bars – plain, stacked, grouped, horizontal, vertical
- Line / Multiple lines
- Multiple axis
- Multiple labels (x axis)
- Cubic line
- Everything is customizable – views (user can generate arbitrary UIViews for each chartpoint, so everything is possible), animations, units, axis, etc.
- Charts can be combined with each other (e.g. lines + bars + circles)
- Complex interactivity support
- Choice to use core graphics (directly on chart’s context) or UIViews, or combine both.
- Easy to use: no learning curve, no complicated settings – just assemble chart using well defined components.
Swift 1.2, Swift 2.x, iOS 7, 8, 9
Accelerate is a framework that provides high-performance functions for matrix math, digital signal processing, and image manipulation. It harnesses SIMD instructions available in modern CPUs to significantly improve performance of certain calculations.
Alamofire is an HTTP networking library written in Swift.
- Chainable Request / Response methods
- URL / JSON / plist Parameter Encoding
- Upload File / Data / Stream / MultipartFormData
- Download using Request or Resume data
- Authentication with NSURLCredential
- HTTP Response Validation
- TLS Certificate and Public Key Pinning
- Progress Closure & NSProgress
- cURL Debug Output
- Comprehensive Unit Test Coverage
- Complete Documentation
Ring™ connects to your home’s Wi-Fi so you can see who’s at the door, and talk to them, from anywhere. With live video streamed to your iOS or Android device and motion detection alerts, you can feel secure whether you’re home or away. Avoid missing package deliveries, ignore solicitors, see burglars before they see you—Ring™ has the tech world buzzing.